Friday, November 13, 2009

Tomorrow, Tomorrow...

I love ya, Tomorrow. You're only a day away....

We are going to the FL/SC game tomorrow in Columbia, SC.

We are leaving Sparkle City around 9 AM. We shall be following our friends, Kristen and Lee. We are going to set up tailgating camp around 10:30 or so. I can't wait!

This will be Skylar and Alex's first ever college game. Alex is so excited that I'm not sure that he will sleep at all tonight. Skylar is excited as well, but being as she injured her knee again tonight, she will be on crutches for the weekend. That has taken some of her excitement away. She'll be ok once we get there, I'm sure. She'll hold court as Princess of the Tailgate once we get there and have all of the grown guys at her beck and call.

I have been baking since I got home from work. Cupcakes and brownies. Alex and I made Orange cupcakes with blue icing and some blue cupcakes with orange icing. I have just put the last batch of brownies into the oven.

Hopefully, we will be able to find where the Gators will be walking into the stadium so we can get lots of great pictures.

Go Gators!

No comments:

Post a Comment