Thursday, February 19, 2009

Cups of Conversation

I had a great time at the Ladies' Night Out dinner at church tonight. It was great to be able to have a small slice of time for myself. It was so much fun to meet so many women from church and to see the ones that I met at the Ladies Retreat in November.
Tommy went to Skylar's scrimmage at LHS. According to both of them, she had a good game. One strike out, one small hit with the bases loaded and one ripped up the third base line. I hate that I missed the scrimmage, but I will see the rest of her games this season.
Alex has developed an icky nose and pesky cough. If it continues, I will take him to the doctor. I feel sure that it is only his allergies acting up, but there are some bouts of strep throat floating around his school. I would like to stay as far away from that as possible.
Tommy is finally feeling much better after his round of antibiotics. He waited much too long to go to the doctor. His voice has finally returned and the coughing has almost been abated. Now I'm hoping that I don't get it from him or Alex.

No comments:

Post a Comment