Saturday, March 7, 2009

Rambling Thoughts

This weekend's weather sure beats last weekend's snow storm by a country mile! It was a lovely 80 degrees out today.

Tommy and I worked in the yard for most of the day. Alex "worked" with us for most of the day. He mostly played while soaking up the rays. Skylar spent the day with her "friend" Cameron. He's not her boyfriend, or so she says. I think she's just not ready to admit that he is. I guess she'll admit it when she's ready. It is still hard to believe that she is old enough to be interested in boys. Time sure does fly!

My friend from work, Marlena, had a beautiful baby girl last evening. I can't wait to go and visit after church tomorrow! I have talked to this baby almost everyday of the pregnancy. She has kicked my hands and performed the "worm" roll. I can't wait to hold her and meet her. Welcome to the world Lola Faith!

I am totally excited about a concert that we have just heard about. Def Leopard, Poison and Cheap Trik. Playing at the Verizon Ampitheater in August. Tickets? Bought them today.

Oh and the movies that are starting to come out now! I'm not sure why the folks in Hollywood can't release horror films around Halloween, but that's ok. I'll go see them in the summer.

Work has gotten really busy lately. I have my job as the Wage Garnishment/Special Project Administrator, I'm filling in for Marlena while she's out with Baby Lola, and I have started on a HUGE I-9 project. I'm not sure when I'll ever take another lunch break or leave by 6 again. Oh well, I'd rather be busy than sitting and doing nothing. Good thing I am accustomed to stress!

Gosh, it's the date to spring the clocks forward! I almost forgot about that.

We are having a huge service at church tomorrow. It's going to be awesome! I can't wait to see what God has in store for us at Spartanburg Community Church!

No comments:

Post a Comment