Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Bloom

See that new button over there? The one that says: "Bloom - Read. Discuss. Grow."

Hey, alright! You found it. Good.

Let me tell you about Bloom. I am super excited about it. Angie Smith of Bring the Rain and Jessica of The Mom Creative started Bloom. It is a reading group for women. The first book that we will be reading and discussing is Crazy Love.

I was fortunate enough to be blessed to receive a copy of Crazy Love. I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of the book in the mail. I can not wait to get started and discover what Christ has in store for me to learn from this book and these amazing women who so graciously share their time and insights with all of us!

I have also recently began attending the women's bible study at my church, Milestones. It is led by our amazing Women's Ministry leader, Brenda Blankenship. She wrote our study and is a very inspiring woman with a passion for sharing Christ. Our study this semester is titled, Like A Bridge, and it is an in-depth study of the heroes and heroines of faith in Hebrews 11.

No comments:

Post a Comment